Thursday 10 July 2014

Kate McCann: where did she read "The Truth of the Lie," in 2008?



Where did Kate McCann read Gonçalo Amaral's book, "The Truth of the Lie" in 2008? As far as I know mine is the only complete English translation on the internet.

When the French edition became available, my daughter ordered it for me via Amazon France. Bourin Editeur 2009. I posted each chapter as I completed it, simultaneously on my blog and on MM forum. So, since chapter 1 is on MM forum Feb 21st, even though I re-organised consecutively on my blog early 2010 and lost original dates, I know it was started Feb 2009.

Now, since I was working full-time, there is a good chance that I finished the translation and posted the last chapter somewhere around the end of April/beginning of May. Coincidence that the McCanns stated they would sue Amaral on May 16th, 2009?

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id244.html



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Equally interesting is where did Sean hear those reported comments. Do school buses actually have the radio on? If so did the news report reference the book or just generally what one of the lines of inquiry that was followed by the PJ? Would a 9yo actually distinguish between those differences? Of course the court couldn't ask the actual witness of this, only listen to the third party account whose witness statements haven't been too reliable in the past.

Anonymous said...

Sean and Amelie will ask a LOT of questions soon. Will doubt their parents "stories" for sure. And only THEN will K & G nightmare start.